When will my order ship?
- Once payment completed and verified orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days!
- Please make sure your address is entered correctly include all required information's such apartment/unit number your correct name spelling to avoid any delays
- Once has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information's
Can I cancel or change my order?
- Unfortunately, due to items being limited, we do not take returns for refunds or credit. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please make sure before you finalize your purchase, you have selected the correct size and color of your items. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER!
The General Size Guide is for informational purposes only. Items can vary depending on style and brand. For more specific sizing information, please feel free to email us email@example.com
- Can I have a discount code applied after I have placed my order?
- No. All discount codes must be applied at the time of check out.
I received a wrong order, what should I do?
- We will make it right for you because we understand how frustrating this can be so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know what went wrong
- Provide order number associated with your order
- Provide photos of the damage or defective item include tag information
Why was my order cancelled?
- Orders maybe cancelled if we are unable to verify your billing or billing address information matching the card on file for the order
- Item sold out
How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Belle Amour Kloset is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If the tracking states that the package delivered to your address and you have not received the package. Please contact the post office directly at (1-800-275-8777). Any lost, stolen or damaged packages must be reported as a claim through USPS(United States Postal Service)